6 Day Tanzania Cultural Tourism Safari
6 Day Tanzania Cultural Tourism Safari includes a full-day walking safari in Arusha National Park, You can easily start viewing the populations of wildlife like the giraffe, buffalo, zebras, and black and white colobus monkeys just over 30 minutes drive from Arusha city.
In the morning clients will join the Hadzabe and interact with them, and learn so much stuff like how to make fire by using two dry sticks, the way which has been used for thousands of years.
TANZANIA’S GREAT CULTURAL TOURISM SAFARI INCLUDES.
1. Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
2. Private safari guide
3. Bushmen and Datoga tribes tour in Lake Eyasi
4. Maasai Experience tour
5. Extended Toyota Land Cruiser
6. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
7. Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
8. All Park fees
9. All Crater fees
10. All meals while on safari
11. Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
12. On Safari – Vehicles equipped with an ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks
13. Government taxes, VAT, and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
TANZANIA’S GREAT CULTURAL TOURISM SAFARI EXCLUDES.
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and Canada passport holders USD.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. Laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person, etc.)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.